Interested in learning how to manage natural areas in Florida ecosystems?
The UF Natural Area Teaching Laboratory (NATL) is looking for an undergraduate TA!
- Maintain nature trails by trimming and mowing
- Identify native and invasive plants
- Nature trail sign positioning and inventory
- Assist graduate TA with other duties
- Additional duties can depend on experience and interest
- 10 hours per week, salary commensurate with experience
Please complete the attached form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 19th 2016 to apply. Form request from: