Miami University (in Oxford, OH) is excited to announce that we are still accepting applications to our Research Experience for Undergraduates program. The program is focused on Ecology in Human Dominated Landscapes.
Undergraduate students accepted into the program will:
- Conduct an independent research project with a faculty mentor at Miami University. Research opportunities are available in the lab or field in aquatic or terrestrial environments.
- Discuss current literature related to their projects with faculty mentors and student peers in clusters related to their project.
- Attend team-building field trips around the regional Midwest.
- Take short courses on ethics and professions in ecology and environmental science, and interact with seminars by guest speakers.
- Participate in field trips illustrating the natural history of Southwestern Ohio.
For more information about our program please visit our website at: https://sites.google.com/a/