This entry-level position in the Planning Section of the Department of Community Development is responsible for compiling, maintaining and implementing Community Development’s land use data using a geographic information system (GIS), analyzing data used for making land use decisions, and reporting the data and analysis in written and visual forms.
- Collecting, maintaining and implementing land use data using GIS and internal databases.
- Evaluates data source validity and understands data limitations when compiling and analyzing data.
- Provides technical assistance and information to staff and the public.
- Performs routine office tasks, including data entry and file management.
- Develops and maintains automated tracking systems, hard copy files and records.
- Researches and compiles information on a variety of planning issues from multiple sources.
- Prepares written reports, graphics, maps, charts, tables and other visuals.
- Attends and presents at public meetings, assisting other planning staff as appropriate.
For more information and to apply, visit: https://agency.governmentjobs.com/leecounty/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=2021654&hit_count=yes&headerFooter=1&promo=0&transfer=0&WDDXJobSearchParams=%3CwddxPacket%20version%3D%271%2E0%27%3E%3Cheader%2F%3E%3Cdata%3E%3Cstruct%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27TRANSFER%27%3E%3Cstring%3E0%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27CATEGORYID%27%3E%3Cstring%3E-1%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27FIND_KEYWORD%27%3E%3Cstring%3E%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27PROMOTIONALJOBS%27%3E%3Cstring%3E0%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3C%2Fstruct%3E%3C%2Fdata%3E%3C%2FwddxPacket%3E