· Natural Resources Specialist (GIS) – Part Time 19 – Parks Administration Ne
Open recruitment, posted until a sufficient number of applications are received
Oakland Park, FL
Part Time 19 No Benefits – $23.24 hourly
Category: Parks and Recreation
· NOTE: For recruitments with a closing date and time, we recommend allowing yourself at least two (2) hours to complete the application prior to closing time.
Ø To review and apply for Job Opportunities:
1. Open Recruitment (open to both County and non-County employees), be accessed here http://www.broward.org/careers/Pages/Default.aspx
2. Promotional Recruitment (open to County employees only), there are also two access points:
a. On the County employee portal at www.browardemployee.org , log in using your County credentials, and then click on “Promotional Opportunities”. You will then be re-directed to the Online Recruitment System, Promotional Opportunities page, where you can build your profile in the new system and apply to promotional recruitments as applicable.
b. From a County computer can be accessed here https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/broward/promotionaljobs
3. Full Time Opportunities http://agency.governmentjobs.com/broward/default.cfm
4. Part-time Opportunities https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/broward/transferjobs
Ø Online Recruitment System Navigational Aid/ Points of Interest:
1. If you have questions or encounter problems as you maneuver through the new system, ETS has prepared a ORS Navigational Aid or access by clicking here http://bc-net/Agencies/ets/erp/ORSApplicantGuide/Pages/default.aspx
2. Frequently Asked Questions have also been developed and can be accessed here http://www.broward.org/Careers/Pages/FAQ.aspx
Ø Note, that you will only need to build your profile once and then edit as required. If have already built your profile; your contact information, education, and experience components of your profile will remain and then as you apply to positions, you must answer any/all questions provided with each recruitment.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parks HR section.