Paid Summer Internship – Monster Tree Service
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
Monster’s Internship is designed for Students currently enrolled in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science or a related 2- or 4-year program. The Internship’s goal is to provide hands-on, real life experience working side by side with our team of professionals, drawing upon your classroom knowledge.
The Student Experience:
- Gain a basic understanding of the residential & commercial tree care operations.
- Learn the equipment and safety procedures followed to ensure compliance with ANSI standards.
- Work alongside Monster’s tree crews to observe, train and perform tasks for proper pruning, removals and clean up.
- The Intern’s experiences will include climbing, bucket truck operation and/or the use of an aerial lift (where available).
- Ride along with a Sales Arborist to evaluate properties on estimates and follow up on services performed.
- Assist the Plant Healthcare specialist in performing applications for fertilization, disease and/or pest treatments. (where available)