Position Title: Land Acquisition Manger
Boutique Real Estate Investment Firm is seeking qualified individuals for a Land Acquisition Manger position based out of Jacksonville, FL. to support its growing investment pipeline. Qualified candidates will have a high degree of proficiency in Excel, the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally, the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment, must be a a driven self starter and strong attention to detail.
The Associate will be responsible for the following, among other things:
• Providing asset and market level due diligence through discussions with brokers, property managers, and other research sources.
• Producing discounted cash flow models using Argus or Excel to evaluate investment opportunities.
• Monitoring investment pipeline to determine assets of interest by analyzing income statements and related third-party financial reports.
• Creating detailed business plans and investment memorandums to support investment thesis and models.
• Facilitating post acquisition execution
• Coordinate with prospective lenders to facilitate acquisition financing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics or Forestry.
• Solid proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint (presentations).
• Ability to self-manage
• Driven Self Starter
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Ideal candidates will have a proven history of being self-motivated, highly organized, open communicators who are eager to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with limited formal structure. This position will have a focus on financial analysis, creative deal sourcing, and project management.