Position #: 22087934
Entry level salary: $29,046
Agency: Arkansas State Plant Board
Division: Administration Division/Chem Lab
Location: Little Rock, AR Office
Arkansas State Plant Board
PO Box 1069
Little Rock, AR 72203
Standard State of Arkansas employment application required.
Apply online: http://www.arstatejobs.com (Under Arkansas Agriculture Department)
Deadline: July 28, 2017
State’s minimum qualifications:
- The equivalent of a high school diploma; plus three years of work experience involving laboratory testing set up, and operation of laboratory equipment, and lab record maintenance.
- Laboratory test preparation and record keeping procedures.
- Laboratory production procedures.
- Laboratory sample receiving and sample preparation.
- Chain of custody procedures.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative techniques to complete a series of laboratory procedures.
- Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory instruments.
- Maintain precise records of technical processes and to prepare reports.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Lift 50 pounds.