Rayonier is interested in filling a number of intern positions with Junior, Senior & Graduate level students for employment during the summer of 2018.
Rayonier Operational Interns – will be exposed to field reconnaissance, mapping and inventory, and GIS software, map making, photo interpretation, data recorders, and field measurement techniques and tools. They may also be involved with timber sale and silvicultural planning. Interns will receive a well rounded view of Rayonier operations. The operational internships are based throughout our land base comprised of the following states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, & Washington State
Rayonier is also looking for interns for business development, land asset management, forest inventory, GIS, silviculture research, and tree improvement at locations in the Yulee, FL area.
- Students in their junior, senior year &/or Graduate studies
- Degree Concentration – Forest Management, Forest Business
- Each internship duration will last ten to twelve weeks.
- Students must provide the following:
- Mobile phone
- Transportation capable of safely navigating forest roads such as a truck or SUV (business mileage to be reimbursed at IRS standard mileage rate).
- Candidates must be self-motivated, able to work independently in remote locations, and willing to work in the elements (rain, heat, and uneven terrain).
Interested students should submit a resume, cover letter, and transcript to Casey LaCasse (email@example.com) by October 25, 2017. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for interviews on November 7, 2017.
Rayonier is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.