The GIS/CADD Services Section at FDOT Surveying & Mapping Office has an opening for a GIS Mapping Analyst II. The primary duties of this position include:
- Develop geographic maps and other geospatial business solutions including web applications and geo-processing tools in support of Department of Transportation offices, other state agencies, and other external customers.
- Meet with customers to define data needs, project requirements, and deliverables.
- Develop and manage quality control procedures in support of the General County Highway Mapping program and other GIS/CADD products and services.
- Provide technical support for cartographic design and high quality map production and other GIS-related workflows for the Surveying and Mapping Office
- Assist with performing all database maintenance tasks.
Please apply online via People First:
The hiring range for this position is $36,908.39 to $43,167.71. The position closes on July 19, 2016.