Coral Camp Education Intern
Accepting applications for summer 2021.
June- Mid August
Interns selected will present classroom lessons on marine science and provide program support for the summer Coral Camp for Kids Program for kids 6-12 years of age. This internship is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience in marine education and conservation.
You will become familiar with the following areas:
- Marine and Environmental education for children
- Teaching children how to safely and successfully snorkel in the open ocean
- Operation of Reef Relief’s environmental center
- Helping maintain the Key West Marine Park
- Marketing, fundraising, planning and organizing special events
Applicants must have a degree in marine science and/or education, or the applicant must be actively seeking one.
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit website: https://www.reefrelief.org/employment-and-internships/