The Chicago Botanic Garden is now hiring positions for the Conservation and Land Management Internship Program in partnership with the US Forest Service, US Fish and Wildlife Service, and the Bureau of Land Management. Internships are 5-month terms and paid at $15.30/hour.
These positions are targeted towards recent graduates in ecology, conservation biology, and land management.
Please find details of open internship positions at: https://www.clminternship.org.
– Botany internships in the following locations:
– USFS Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest – Sparks, NV
– USFS Rocky Mountain Research Stations – Boise, ID and Alamogordo, NM
– USFS Monongahela National Forest – Marlinton, WV
– BLM Owyhee Field Office – Marsing, ID
– USFS San Bernardino National Forest – Big Bear Lake, CA
– Fisheries internship with USFWS in Klamath Falls, OR
To apply: send a cover letter also indicating position of preference, resume/CV, and contact information for three references to Chris Woolridge at: firstname.lastname@example.org.