Benefits of Joining...
- Promote your organization’s objectives
- Advance your research objectives
- Boost your organization’s visibility
- Combine with other member funds and/or in-kind support
- Secure grants
- Steer the direction of CFEOR’s resources
- Connect with natural resource professionals and university scientists
- Gain online access to state-of-the-art research publications
- Add to CFEOR’s pool of knowledge and resources
Open to land managers that own or control more than 100,000 acres of conserved forested land. The expected annual contribution is $8,000 for membership dues and research funds.
Reserved for select organizations that do not have the resources to participate at the membership level. Annual dues are $1,000 and the support of projects is optional.