2018 Scholarships to Multibeam Course
The Hydrographic Society of America (THSOA) is awarding three (3) scholarships (not include travel or accommodation) to the 74th Multibeam Sonar Training Course hosted by UNB-OMG/UNH-CCOM. http://hydrometrica.com/wp/multibeam-courses
The scholarship is available to our student members or recent graduate members. The scholarship for this training course only covers course materials and lunch for 6 days. Accommodations & travel are not included.
Please find the scholarship application here: MBC Application form.docx .To submit your application to this scholarship, please email your completed application to: email@example.com . The deadline to submit your application is December 15th at 12:00pm.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
1. Be a student or recent graduate (within three years).
2. Be a THSOA member in good standing.
3. Submit a 200 word essay describing why you should be selected for this training opportunity.
4. Selected members are required to arrange through their local Chapter Chair to give a presentation at their local Hydrographic Society Chapter on their experience and what they learned.
5. Submit your application via the link above which includes submitting a paragraph answer to THSOA on why you should attend the Multibeam Sonar Training Course.
THSOA would like to express our thanks to the organizers of the Multibeam Sonar Training Course for their generous donation. They graciously donated a course registration to THSOA. THSOA also purchased two additional registrations for the scholarship.
The 74th UNB-OMG/UNH-CCOM Multibeam Sonar Training Course will be held from January 8th thru the 13th, 2018 at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel. Course information can be found online at MBC74_Info_v1_form_distributed.pdf.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship or scholarship application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the Multibeam Sonar Training Course, please contact Lindsay Gee at email@example.com.