Agency: Arkansas State Plant Board
Division: Plant Industry Division/Produce Safety Program
Location: Little Rock, AR Office
Entry level salary: $26,034
Arkansas State Plant Board
PO Box 1069
Little Rock, AR 72203
Phone: (501) 225-1598
Standard State of Arkansas employment application required.
Apply online: http://www.arstatejobs.com
Under Arkansas Agriculture Department
Deadline: June 23, 2017
State’s minimum qualifications:
- The formal education equivalent of a high school diploma; plus two years of experience in a specialized or related area applicable to work performed.
- Other job related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements, except for certification or licensure requirements, upon approval of the Qualification Review Committee.
- Normal receptionist duties.
- Data entry and generating reports.
- Receive incoming calls and mail. Direct calls, mail and other communications to proper program staff.
- Evaluate and review reports generated by inspector staff.
- This position is supported by grant funding from FDA. Continued funding is expected but not guaranteed. Position existence may be dependent on continued grant funding.
- The position may be required to obtain FDA commission with certificate or credentials, which requires an extensive federal background check and interview.