- A 12-week paid internship in an environmental nonproϐit, philanthropic organization or government office
- Justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion training for the environmental field
- Ongoing skills training, professional development, and attendance at the Environmental Grantmakers Association Annual Retreat
- An $11,000 stipend plus travel support
The Environmental Fellows Program:
- a partnership between the Yale University’s School of the Environment and the Environmental Grantmakers Association provides an engaging summer work experience and professional training for graduate students committed to the principals of equity and inclusion in the environmental field.
CLICK HERE to see more details.